Thursday 13 November 2014

previous work - visual reference

I thought it is time to introduce some previous work... Not that the current project will necessarily look like that just to give an idea of what I enjoy in terms of design aesthetics ....

The screenshots below are supposed to give an idea of what I have done in the past.

It is a property in the now "uber cool" corner of shoreditch/brick lane. Originally an open plan live work unit turned into a three bed two bathroom - part double height - white beauty (according to me!)

Pure white(resin floors)  with black (slate) and grey highlights... With some "switchable" glass floors. 

My favourite part  are the "negative spaces" created by the bedroom cupboards being "pushed" into the stairwell. 

No professional shots, just phone camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment